Your privacy is important to us. Here at OfficialBryanGrey.com, we have a few fundamental principles regarding your privacy.
- We do not ask you for personal information unless we really need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and committed to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience.
Billing and personal information are encrypted whenever transmitted or received online.
Information We Collect
All emails submitted to our opt-in form is automatically added to our marketing list, except stated otherwise.
When any visitor visits our website, we collect non-personal information that web browsers and servers make available to identify the visitor.
When you browse our website, you do so anonymously.
We may log your IP Address to know the part of our website you visited and to give us an idea of how long you spent there, and also when filling out a form or making a blog comment. But we’ll not link your IP Address to any personal information unless you have logged in to our website.
OfficialBryanGrey.com also gathers personal data from visitors, like asking for email addresses when visitors choose to receive free offers and email updates.
Collecting personal information such as name, email address, credit card information and password when visitors choose to purchase a paid course or membership in order to create their account.
We collect only the information that is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with us. Visitors can always refuse to supply personal information while knowing that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities on this website.
How We Use Data Collected
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- Demographic and personal data received, are used to enhance your experience on our site by enabling us to present information most relevant to you.
- Using your contact information to communicate with you by responding to requests, comments, and questions. We may also send you administrative emails.
- To send you marketing and promotional emails when permission has been granted for that.
- We also use your personal and demographic information to improve our site for statistical analysis, marketing, and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes.
- If you send us a request via our support email or one of our feedback mechanisms, we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request, or to help us support other users.
Who We Share Data With
We never sell or rent your personal information. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or regulation, or in good faith for the following reasons:
- To comply with legal processes served on this site.
- To protect the rights and property of OfficialBryanGrey.com
- Where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be aware of.
- Where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
We use the following sub-processors to carry out business activities. Your data may not be processed by every sub-processor listed, and conversely may be processed by more than those listed, depending on the nature of services you have engaged us for:
Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
We take the security of your data seriously. We take all reasonable action to protect your data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. This includes:
- Employing 256-bit secure protocol (SSL) across our entire site so that all interactions with our website are secure.
- Not storing sensitive data (such as credit card information) on our servers, but instead relying on trusted third parties to secure this data.
- Using SSL encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information.
Your Data Rights
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to information, as well as to seek to update or delete this information.
You may opt-out of receiving communication from us by not submitting your information wherever it is required in any part of this website. You can also remove your information from our marketing lists.
If you remove your information or unsubscribe from our marketing lists, it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you.
You can opt-out of our marketing lists by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request in writing, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you opt-out, your data is not automatically deleted and is retained for a period, according to our data retention policies.
Data Protection Officer